NEWSTICKER

THE VITAL HEADLINES           Barry O'Farrell wins Government but loses Saturday lotto          Nudist candidate barely makes his mark in the NSW Upper House        Earth Hour a hit amongst supporters of crappy football teams      

Friday, December 3, 2010

THE PEOPLE'S JOKE

I had a bad dream last night.

Heading down the Hume Highway, I drove to Parliament House in Canberra to toss Cow Patty's at Federal MP's who voted to lift the retirement age to 100.

Credit: Noodle snacks (http://www.noodlesnacks.com/)
One of the patty's ricocheted off the Shane Paxton Memorial Statue and hit me in the head, knocking me out cold. Unconscious, I died and went to heaven.

After entering the light, I walked towards the pearly gates, hoping to be greeted by God.

Unfortunately the gates were locked and a sign was placed out the front. It read:

"God has taken sick leave to watch the Ashes. We apologise for any inconvenience caused " - Heaven (now under new management. )

No comments:

Post a Comment